Please call for discounts on orders over 50m2 on Grid products
Recommended for: Use with aggregates, for car parks, road extensions, driveways, emergency access routes, storage areas footpaths and walkways.
£16.32 / m2
Including VAT & Delivery
10.00m2 minimum sales order.
Please call for discount on orders over 50m2
Weight handling: Up to 1000 t/m2 (filled)
Size: 500mm x 500mm x 30mm
Detail: 49 cells of 70mm x 70mm per tile
Wall thickness: 3mm
Weight: 1.1kg per tile
- 4 tiles (2x2) = 1m2, 80 layers of 4 tiles = 80m2, 320 tiles per pallet.
- Dimensions of pallet = 1050mm x 1050mm x 2550mm
Material: LDP - Low Density Polyethylene, 100% recycled, withstands frost and UV radiation, natural stability: resists extreme temperatures –30 to 85 °c
- DIN 38412 - Neutral for the environment, lifespan higher that 10 years
- DIN 4102 - Approval emergency access routes, fire resistance
- DIN 1072 - Approval for 20 tonne axle load, driveways, road extensions, bridges
- DIN IN ISO 124 and B125 - Approval for car parks, access roads & storage areas
|Frequency Of Use||Regular Vehicle Use|
|Suggested Applications||Pedestrian/ wheelchair Driveways Car Parks Fire access routes|
Please enter your details for the area you would like reinforced below for a full list of materials required:
|MOT Type 3|
|The materials calculator is designed for individual projects. You can purchase the above products at a builders merchant using the calculated amounts.|